Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hard works, Hard to finish!!!

WELCOME!!!!......

Today is a very bad day for me because I have so many things to do like our project in business plan,case study and proposal in investigatory project. Before I thought that being a college student is very hard but in the first month that I have stayed in Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Marikina, I feel that it is not so hard like everybody said. But now I have realized that they are right in what they have told to me before. Also this week is our midterm exams and I'm so tired of thinking what should I do first.Thanks to God, that I had finished our proposal in investigatory project at least my projects have been lessen. But I have to review the subjects of National Science and Economics. In National Science the coverage of our long test are Taxonomy, Cellular Metabolism and Animal and Plant tissues while in Economics the coverage of our quiz is section one to ten of Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Law of 1988. Also I have to prepare my first blog post because it is our project in the subject of computer. Then I will do first my personal blog on a scratch of paper and after that I will review the topics in National Science and Economics. Then I go to our school and take the exams.Then our class finish at 2:00 pm and we talk about the exams and everybody said that the exams were not easy. But for me it is not so hard like what they have said, but I hope that I can finish all my projects in time.
Thanks to God!!!!!!!...................

No comments: